Volatility indexes prices
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 17.92, compared to 10-day moving average of 14.38 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September 17.75, October at 18.41, December at 19, April 21.18, VIX at 17.92
September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 271 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 132 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 17, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 20, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 20, 52-week range 14 to 36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!