Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 41.08, 10-day moving average 36.03
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.16 compared to its 10-day moving average of 36.03, WTI Crude oil trades near $45.09 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 21.35 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.27 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 17.95 compared to 10-day moving average of 15.41
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 19.55, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.90 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 13.89, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.17.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 17.06
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 19.05
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 20.32
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Options with increasing volume:PAH TNP WAT RSX EWI DHR JJC HLT
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook