Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 16, compared to 10-day moving average of 13.71 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September 16.05, October at 17.44, December at 18.63, April 20.95, VIX at 15.99
September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 275 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 134 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 18, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 18, 52-week range 14 to 36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- Toll Brothers (TOL) volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!