Volatility indexes prices
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 16, compared to 10-day moving average of 13.71 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September 16.05, October at 17.44, December at 18.63, April 20.95, VIX at 15.99
September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 275 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 134 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 18, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 18, 52-week range 14 to 36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Fed Beige Book Says Job Market Tight; Outlooks Mostly Positive
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!