Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 36.28, 10-day moving average 35.56
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.16 compared to its 10-day moving average of 38.97, WTI Crude oil trades near $45.23 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 18.70 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.88 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.31 compared to 10-day moving average of 15.11
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 16.03, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.06 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.28, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.01.
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 19.12
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 17.27
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 13.39
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Options with increasing volume: AGN RH SWC DIS MGM SWC SYB FNSR STZ BIIB
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!