Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 38.89, 10-day moving average 35.64
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.72 compared to its 10-day moving average of 38.66, WTI Crude oil trades near $47.50 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 21.28 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.77 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 18.96 compared to 10-day moving average of 15.10
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 18.78, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.66 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 13.68, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.04.
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 20.03
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 18.83
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 17.36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 29c to 21.71
- Lannett (LCI) puts active after Left's Citron Research report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!