Volatility indexes prices
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 38.89, 10-day moving average 35.64
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.72 compared to its 10-day moving average of 38.66, WTI Crude oil trades near $47.50 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 21.28 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.77 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 18.96 compared to 10-day moving average of 15.10
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 18.78, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.66 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 13.68, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.04.
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 20.03
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 18.83
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 17.36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Costco Wholesale Corp (COST) weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: SBUX HLT MU WDC AZO AMZN TWX T COST HRB LULU
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!