Volatility indexes prices
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 33.51, 10-day moving average 35.45
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 38.21 compared to its 10-day moving average of 38.36, WTI Crude oil trades near $46.90 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.25 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.39 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.48 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.84
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 10.89, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.06 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.31, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.97.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 1.88 to 33.83
- Proshares Vix Mid-term Futures Etf (VIXM) volatility low after earnings and into elections
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!