Volatility indexes prices
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 33.51, 10-day moving average 35.45
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 38.21 compared to its 10-day moving average of 38.36, WTI Crude oil trades near $46.90 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.25 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.39 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.48 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.84
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 10.89, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.06 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.31, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.97.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR RIG
- Options with increasing put volume; FDS WDAY MBLY SAN ORCL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!