Volatility indexes prices
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 11.77, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.80 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September 13.18, October at 15.70, December at 17.65, April 20.25, VIX at 11.77
September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 277 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 131 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 14 to 36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- MGM Resorts (MGM) October weekly calls swept up
- Chipotle (CMG) October weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!