Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 33.41, 10-day moving average 35.79
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 38.53 compared to its 10-day moving average of 38.29, WTI Crude oil trades near $46.50 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 16.89 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.42 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 13.89 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.92
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 9.80, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.23 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.27, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.09.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) calls more active than puts into Q4 and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!