Volatility indexes prices
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 33.41, 10-day moving average 35.79
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 38.53 compared to its 10-day moving average of 38.29, WTI Crude oil trades near $46.50 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 16.89 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.42 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 13.89 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.92
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 9.80, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.23 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.27, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.09.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Brinker (EAT) volatility and share price increase into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!