Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 33.88, 10-day moving average 36.07
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.85 compared to its 10-day moving average of 38.18, WTI Crude oil trades near $45 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.28 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.35 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.32 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.95
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 9.98, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.39 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.44, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.19.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- 3M Co. (MMM) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility flat into the expected release of Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!