Volatility indexes prices
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 33.88, 10-day moving average 36.07
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.85 compared to its 10-day moving average of 38.18, WTI Crude oil trades near $45 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.28 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.35 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.32 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.95
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 9.98, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.39 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.44, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.19.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Options with decreasing implied volatility
- Traders keep bets on Fed rate hike later this month
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!