Volatility indexes prices
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 34.80, 10-day moving average 36.31
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 38.64 compared to its 10-day moving average of 37.83, WTI Crude oil trades near $44.50 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 16.47 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.26 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.32 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.92
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 9.10, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.48 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.76, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) down 4.34%
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) call put ratio 1 call to 6.7 puts into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; VRTX FCX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!