Volatility indexes prices
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 13.50, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.97 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.50, November at 17.70, April 20.40, VIX at 13.50
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 36.24, 10-day moving average 36.44
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.50 compared to its 10-day moving average of 37.01, WTI Crude oil trades near $44.70 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 18.03 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.95 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.34 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.70
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 11.64, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.32 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.96, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.31
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- H & R Block (HRB) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!