Volatility indexes prices
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 13.50, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.97 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.50, November at 17.70, April 20.40, VIX at 13.50
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 36.24, 10-day moving average 36.44
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.50 compared to its 10-day moving average of 37.01, WTI Crude oil trades near $44.70 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 18.03 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.95 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.34 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.70
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 11.64, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.32 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.96, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.31
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!