Volatility indexes prices
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 13.04, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.73 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.60, November at 17.80, April 20.45, VIX at 13.04
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 36.09, 10-day moving average 36.47
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 38.03 compared to its 10-day moving average of 36.57, WTI Crude oil trades near $46.20 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.46 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.80 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.11 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.64
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 11.21, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.23 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.18, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.32.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit, Bloomberg reports
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) volatility elevated into acquiring Stillwater Mining (SWC) for enterprise value of $2.2B