Volatility indexes prices
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 13.04, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.73 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.60, November at 17.80, April 20.45, VIX at 13.04
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 36.09, 10-day moving average 36.47
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 38.03 compared to its 10-day moving average of 36.57, WTI Crude oil trades near $46.20 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.46 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.80 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.11 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.64
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 11.21, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.23 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.18, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.32.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Stocks spike lower as Donald Trump sworn in
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!