Volatility indexes prices
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 11.21, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.23 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.18, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.32.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 5.12 stks.co/h2GXo
September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 275.82 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 136.14 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 14 to 36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uncertainty measured by IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is low into Trump
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!