Volatility indexes prices
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 11.21, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.23 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.18, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.32.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 5.12 stks.co/h2GXo
September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 275.82 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 136.14 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 14 to 36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!