Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 5.14 stks.co/h2GXo
September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 276.02 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 131.30 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 36.72 compared to its 10-day moving average of 36.51, WTI Crude oil trades near $47.10 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.38 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.69 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.62
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 11.14, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.19 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.28, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- 3M Co. (MMM) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; VRX VXX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!