Volatility indexes prices
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 12.87, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.62 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.67, November at 17.84, April 20.45, VIX at 12.87
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 37.11, 10-day moving average 36.62
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 14 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently down 5c to $218.29 into August employment report on September 2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR
- Volatility and Volume movement