Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 5.42 stks.co/h2GXo
September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 274.70 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 132.40 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 36.05 compared to its 10-day moving average of 36.57, WTI Crude oil trades near $46.90 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.65 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.49 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.16 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.53
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 12.10, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.05 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.53, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) volatility low into ECB meeting
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Options with increasing volume: SMG LGCY HZNP CBG CGI UHS OLI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!