Volatility indexes prices
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 14.35, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.73 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 15.29, November at 17.95, April 20.54, VIX at 14.35
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 37.11, 10-day moving average 36.62
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 17, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 17, 52-week range 14 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently down 7c to $217.21 into August employment report on September 2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share