Volatility indexes prices
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 5.39 stks.co/h2GXo
August and September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 275.09 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 131.06. SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 36.76 compared to its 10-day moving average of 36.30, WTI Crude oil trades near $47.08 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.50 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.28 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.36 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.41
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 12.77, compared to 50-day moving average of 10.80 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.50, compared to 50-day moving average of 12.36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Caterpillar (CAT) call put ratio 1 call to 1.6 puts into Q4
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 75c to 19.76
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!