Volatility indexes prices
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBOE volatility Index (VIX) at 13.26, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.48 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.98, November at 17.88, March 19.95, VIX at 13.26
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 36.99, 10-day moving average 36.60
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 17, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 14 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 17, 52-week range 13 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently up 21c to $217.87 ahead of Fed Chair Yellen's keynote address.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Options with decreasing implied volatility
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!