Volatility indexes prices
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 12.38, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.97 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.70, November at 17.95, March 20.03, VIX at 12.38
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 36.20, 10-day moving average 36.68
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 14 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 13 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently up 10c to $219.03 ahead of Fed Chair Yellen's keynote address. Credit analysts expect Yellen to refrain from giving any hint that a rate hike is a possibility by year end
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Chevron (CVX) weekly option implied volatility increases to 40 into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!