Volatility indexes prices
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 12.09, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.91 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.67, November at 17.75, March 19.92, VIX at 12.09
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 36.27, 10-day moving average 36.72
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 14 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 13 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently up 47c to $218.98.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement