Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 5.03 stks.co/h2GXo
August and September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 276.45 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 136.58. SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 34.88 compared to its 10-day moving average of 38.38, WTI Crude oil trades near $47.60 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 15.53 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.66 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 13.42 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.24
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 9.40, compared to 10-day moving average of 10.12 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.20, compared to 50-day moving average of 12.44
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- General Electric (GE) volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- PayPal (PYPL) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!