Volatility indexes prices
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 12.37, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.87 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.45, November at 17.85, March 19.94, VIX at 12.37
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 36.13, 10-day moving average 36.81
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 12 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 13 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 13 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently down 1c to $218.56.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yellen Says Fed Close to Dual Goals, Can't Give Timing of Next Hike
- Stocks with call price movement; MU TWTR
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) volatility flat as shares trade up from two-year lows