Volatility indexes prices
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 12.37, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.87 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.45, November at 17.85, March 19.94, VIX at 12.37
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 36.13, 10-day moving average 36.81
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 12 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 13 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 13 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently down 1c to $218.56.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- Volatility and Volume movement