Volatility indexes prices
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 5.09 stks.co/h2GXo
August and September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 275.44 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 132.27. SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 37.45 compared to its 10-day moving average of 40.13, WTI Crude oil trades near $46 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 16.45 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.42 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.92 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.35
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 10.87, compared to 10-day moving average of 10.24 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.69, compared to 50-day moving average of 12.76
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 15c to 21.29
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
- Comerica (CMA) volatility flat as shares near record all time high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!