Volatility indexes prices
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 4.81 stks.co/h2GXo
August Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 275.77 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 132.13. SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 37.78 compared to its 10-day moving average of 41.64, WTI Crude oil trades near $45 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 15.60 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.76 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 13.99 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.45
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 9.54, compared to 10-day moving average of 10.53 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.49, compared to 50-day moving average of 13.02.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Options with increasing call volume; CI KKR DYN ETFC MUR CCI WDAY P LOW EBAY
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook