Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 11.58, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.10 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures August at 12.55, November at 17.58, March 19.47, VIX at 11.58
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 37.29, 10-day moving average 38.90
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 12 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 13 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 12 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently up 8c to $218.76.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 9c to 21.23
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stocks with call price movement; KMI VIAB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!