Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 4.80 stks.co/h2GXo
August Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 274.52 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 133.526SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.32 compared to its 10-day moving average of 42.34, WTI Crude oil trades near $42 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 16.95 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.98 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.55 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.50
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 10.68, compared to 10-day moving average of 10.78 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.67, compared to 50-day moving average of 17.11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Conn's (CONN) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Goldman Sachs (GS) volatility steady as shares trend to eight-year high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!