Volatility indexes prices
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 12.01, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.16 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures August at 12.84, November at 17.60, March 19.47, VIX at 12.01
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 37.47, 10-day moving average 39.40
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 12 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 13 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 12 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently up 18c to $217.81 as WTI oil trends below $42.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!