Volatility indexes prices
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 11.42, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.17 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures August at 12.35, November at 17.42, March 19.35, VIX at 11.42
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 36.57, 10-day moving average 39.95
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 12 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 13 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 12 to 36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Options with decreasing implied volatility
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) volatility at low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!