Volatility indexes prices
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 5.07 stks.co/h2GXo
August Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 272 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 127.06 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 43.10 compared to its 10-day moving average of 42.44, WTI Crude oil trades near $41.70 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.22 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.33 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.47 compared to 50-day moving average of 16.75
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 10.80, compared to 50-day moving average of 14.54. VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 13.31, compared to 10-day moving average of 14.22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with Walgreens (WBA) plan for Rite Aid deal, Bloomberg reports
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!