Volatility indexes prices
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 5.07 stks.co/h2GXo
August Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 272 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 127.06 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 43.10 compared to its 10-day moving average of 42.44, WTI Crude oil trades near $41.70 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.22 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.33 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.47 compared to 50-day moving average of 16.75
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 10.80, compared to 50-day moving average of 14.54. VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 13.31, compared to 10-day moving average of 14.22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- General Electric (GE) volatility elevated into less than expected Q3 results
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!