Volatility indexes prices
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 12.12, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.66 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures August at 13.35, November at 18.18, March 19.86, VIX at 12.12
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 9.87, 10-day moving average 10.52
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 12 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 13 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 12 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently up 16c to $216.58 in to July employment report.S&P Dep Receipts (NYSE: SPY)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!