Volatility and Volume movement
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 1.35 to 29.64
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) down 1.04 to 13.44
Actives: BAC AAPL CVX FB C WFC JPM BABA MSFT MU X JD LOW
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) December volatility at 29 into 1st report after combination with EMC
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility flat as shares at record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!