Volatility and Volume movement
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 33c to 30.95
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) down 40c to 14.07
Actives: BAC AAPL FB AMZN MSFT PBR JPM X MS BABA NFLX HD AAP CHK ABX AAL DAL TSLA ORCL TWTR
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: SBUX HLT MU WDC AZO AMZN TWX T COST HRB LULU
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!