Volatility and Volume movement
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures down 4.45 to 33.45
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) down 3.62 to 18.92
Option volume leaders: AAPL BAC FB ABX FB ABX VRX TWTR BABA C AMZN VALE MSFT PFE BMY XOM JPM INTC
Priceline.com (PCLN) November 1480 weekly straddle priced for movement of 5.6% into Q3
Valeant (VRX) November weekly 19 straddle priced for movement of 17%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) volatility stays flat after wide-five day price movement
- Hilton (HLT) volatility flat as shares rally into investor day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!