Volatility and Volume movement
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures up 77c to 31.50
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 84c to 14.30
Option volume leaders: AAPL TWTR BAC FB MSFT T CHK NFLX F CMG UA BA LUV SWN WFC JPM TWX ETE TSLA DIS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Vail Resorts (MTN) December 160 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q1
- TerraForm Power (TERP) December calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!