Volatility and Volume movement
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures down 1.67 to 33.52
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) down 1.40 to 11.90
Option volume leaders: PG AAPL BABA BAC FB AMZN WFC NFLX GE VRX TWTR TSLA FCX GPRO DIS C MSFT ETE X DB
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with volume and volatility movement
- CME Group (NASDAQ: CME) October weekly puts active as shares pull back from high end of historic range
- Apple (AAPL) option volume builds as shares trade near low of day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!