Volatility and Volume movement
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 1.02 to 33.64
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) down 1.30 to 12
Actives: AAPL CERS AMZN HTCH X MSFT BIDU LNG FB BMY CAT GPRO ESV NVAX ODP INTC NKE NFLX EXEL SBUX
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) calls active after report on talks to be bought by Qualcomm (QCOM)
- Apple (AAPL) No Longer Seen as Top Pick at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!