Volatility and Volume movement on close
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 34c to 9.52
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) down 1.18 to 11.24
Actives: AAPL BAC NFLX FB BMY C TWTR FCX IBM TSLA MRK MSFT AMZN
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 1.88 to 33.83
- Dean Foods (DF) November volatility increases on sharp rally
- Baidu (BIDU) weekly volatility elevated at 130 as shares rally on Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!