Volatility and Volume movement
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 8c to 28.02
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 26c to 12.69
Actives: BAC AAPL FB AMZN CTRP BABA TSLA FCX NVDA C JPM CLF VRX ABX
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
- Options with increasing volume
- General Electric (GE) call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put into Q4