Volatility and Volume movement
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 1.35 to 29.64
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) down 1.04 to 13.44
Actives: BAC AAPL CVX FB C WFC JPM BABA MSFT MU X JD LOW
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Most active options: AAPL BAC MSFT AMD FB C GS NVDA JCP JPM NFLX AMZN
- Netflix (NFLX) January 132 straddle priced for movement of 9.4% into Q4
- Viacom (VIAB) March call spreader active as shares trend to five-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!