Volatility and Volume movement
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 23c to 33.42
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 71c to 19.42
Actives: VRX BAC CVS PCLN FB TWTR AAPL C TWX WBA BABA JPM GPS TSLA HL MOMO HTZ
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility comes in after company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!