Volatility and Volume movement
- Futures rise ahead of Trump's inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 23c to 33.42
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 71c to 19.42
Actives: VRX BAC CVS PCLN FB TWTR AAPL C TWX WBA BABA JPM GPS TSLA HL MOMO HTZ
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uncertainty measured by IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is low into Trump
- General Electric (GE) January 31 straddle priced for movement of 2.1% into Q4
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!