Volatility and Volume movement
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures down 4.45 to 33.45
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) down 3.62 to 18.92
Option volume leaders: AAPL BAC FB ABX FB ABX VRX TWTR BABA C AMZN VALE MSFT PFE BMY XOM JPM INTC
Priceline.com (PCLN) November 1480 weekly straddle priced for movement of 5.6% into Q3
Valeant (VRX) November weekly 19 straddle priced for movement of 17%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT)
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!