Volatility and Volume movement
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 82c to 34.93
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 78c to 19.34
Actives: AAPL FB BABA BAC CHK VRX QCOM AMZN INTC GILD AGN XOM TSLA TWTR
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) volatility low into ECB meeting
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit, SCMP reports
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!