Volatility and Volume movement
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 71c to 34.14
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 87c to 17.06
Actives: AAPL FB BABA BAC GE MSFT AMZN INTC TSLA NFLX TWTR CVX DB PFE XOM NKE MET VRX
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at low end of range as gold trades a two-month high
- Options expected to have Increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!