Volatility and Volume movement
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures down 28c to 33.49
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) down 63c to 13.01
Option volume leaders: TWTR BAC PG MU COTY CRM NFLX AAPL WFC FB AMZN C T BABA
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- New Oriental (EDU) puts active after Reuters says Standards council investigating
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook