Volatility and Volume movement
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 99c to 34.38
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) down 58c to 12.44
Actives: AAPL DB AMZN NTAP BABA COST BAC X C CHK WFC WYNN STX TWTR AKG NFLX FB CSCO QCOM TSLA
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) call put ratio 1 call to 6.7 puts into Q4 and outlook
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 32c to 20.18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!