Volatility and Volume movement
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures up 2.12 to 35.46
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 1.92 to 14.31
Option volume leaders: PG AAPL BAC DB BABA AMZN WFC TWTR FB C CHK QCOM PFE VRX COTY MU WLL JPM XOM FIT
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement