Volatility and Volume movement
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 1.02 to 33.64
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) down 1.30 to 12
Actives: AAPL CERS AMZN HTCH X MSFT BIDU LNG FB BMY CAT GPRO ESV NVAX ODP INTC NKE NFLX EXEL SBUX
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Xilinx (XLNX) calls active on renewed takeover chatter
- Deutsche Bank (DB) puts active, shares rally on AFP says near $5.4B settlement with U.S.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!