Volatility and Volume movement
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures down 66c to 37.21
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 29c to 15.82
Option volume leaders: PG AAPL BAC WFC INTC COTY GILD BABA FB XOM GPRO F GE TSLA TWTR CHK SRPT NFLX AMZN
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) January volatility elevated at 49 into shares rally 2.6% in premarket
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) calls expiring today active as shares trade up 2%
- Active options: AAPL IBM ARNC FB BAC SWKS AMZN GE NFLX SGYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!