Volatility and Volume movement
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 1.54 to 37.39
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) down 31c to 15.06
Actives: AAPL BAC FB DAL C AMZN NFLX
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 29c to 21.71
- Options with increasing volume: DXCM BCEI DBC ARRS AZN SHN TUR AWK
- Stocks with call price movement; STI AMZN